Top Orchid Care Tips
These top Orchid care tips should help you keep your Orchids healthy and happy. Caring for Orchids can be easy or it can be difficult, depending on what Orchid you choose. Here are our top care tips:
- Most Orchids love humidity. Use a humidity tray for your Orchid.
- Orchids don't like a lot of fertilizer at once. Fertilize weakly, weekly as you care for your Orchids.
- Orchids don't like direct sun on their leaves. Even if you have chosen an Orchid that likes bright light, it still doesn't want direct sun.
- The longest blooming Orchids are Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, and Cymbidium Orchids. If you want a long bloom time, choose one of these o grow.
- The Orchids that have the biggest flowers bloom 2-4 weeks. These are Cattleya Orchids, known as the corsage Orchid.